REGISTRATION: Must be received on or before October 19th, 2023.
The 25$ hanging fee can be made in person at the Art Work Drop-Off or by e-transfer with your online registration at email@example.com.
ART WORK DROP OFF: Thursday November 2nd from 9am to 12pm at Centennial Hall.
The Hanging Committee will inspect your dried, framed and ready-to-hang works. You will also be requested to sign the waiver and fill out BAA painting tags.
- Art must be properly identified with BAA tags: artist’s name, title, medium and price.
- Canvases must be either of a gallery wrap size (with a 1.5 inch profile) or in a proper frame in good condition, wired, ready to hang.
- Waivers must be signed.
- $25 hanging fee payable by cash, cheque or e-transfer.
VERNISSAGE: Friday November 3rd 2023, from 7pm to 9:30pm.
EXHIBITION: Saturday November 4th and Sunday November 5th 2023 from 10am to 5pm.
PICK UP: All unsold artwork must be picked up Sunday November 5th 2023 at 5pm.
INFORMATION FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS
- Artists can exhibit a MAXIMUM of FOUR paintings totalling up to 150 linear inches. Add the height + width of each painting INCLUDING THE FRAMES.
- If your artwork is sold, you will be invited to bring a new piece in.
- Potters, sculptors and ceramists may exhibit up to FOUR pieces and must be within the maximum 150 linear inches.
- The maximum dimensions for work are 3′ X 5′ (or 5’ x 3’) x 3″ D. There is no minimum size.
- Artists are responsible for insurance of their own work. BAA is not responsible for loss or damage.