REGISTRATION: Must be received on or before March 17th, 2023.
ART WORK DROP OFF: Thursday April 13th from 9am – 12pm at Centennial Hall.
- Art must be properly identified with BAA tags: artist’s name,title,medium and price. A pdf of BAA tags will be emailed after March 17th, 2023.
- Canvases must be either of a gallery wrap size or in a proper frame in good condition, wired, ready to hang.
- Waivers must be signed.
- $25 hanging fee payable by cash, cheque or e-transfer.
VERNISSAGE: Friday April 14th, 2023 from 7pm to 9:30pm
EXHIBITION: Saturday April 15th and Sunday April 16th 2023 from 10am to 5pm.
PICK UP: All unsold artwork must be picked up Sunday April 16th 2023 at 5pm.
INFORMATION FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS
- Artists can exhibit a MAXIMUM of FOUR paintings totalling up to 150 linear inches. Add the height + width of each painting INCLUDING THE FRAMES.
- If your artwork is sold, you will be invited to bring a new piece in.
- Potters, sculptors and ceramists may exhibit up to FOUR pieces and must be within the maximum linear inches.
- The maximum dimensions for work are 3′ X 5′ (or 5’ x 3’) x 3″ D. There is no minimum size.
- Artists are responsible for insurance of their own work. BAA is not responsible for loss or damage.