REGISTRATION: Must be received on or before April 16th, 2023.
ART WORK DROP OFF: Sunday April 30th from 10am to 12pm in the Discovery Room at the Beaconsfield Library (303, Beaconsfield Boulevard)
- Art must be properly identified with BAA tags: artist’s name, title, medium and price. A pdf of BAA tags will be emailed after April 16th, 2023.
- Canvases must be either of a gallery wrap size or in a proper frame in good condition, wired, ready to hang.
- Waivers must be signed.
- No hanging fees.
VERNISSAGE: Sunday May 7th, 2023 from 13pm to 17:00pm
EXHIBITION: May 1st to May 28th.
PICK UP: All unsold artwork must be picked up Monday May 29th 2023 from 9:00h to 13:00h
INFORMATION FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS
- Artists can exhibit ONLY ONE painting or sculpture, 12” x 12” excluding frame, 12” x 12” gallery canvas.
- If your artwork is sold, you will be invited to bring a new piece in.
- Artists are responsible for insurance of their own work. BAA is not responsible for loss or damage.