A link will be sent to you by email the day before the meeting.
On the evening of the Meeting, Click on the link provided and it will take you into the Zoom meeting.
If you wish to download the app, you may find it to be convenient in future. You do not however have to download the app to get into a Zoom meeting.
Click on the link and it will open in your browser.
When you enter, your screen will ask you to “connect via internet audio”, click on this. You will now be able to hear what is being said.
You can connect via a smartphone.
The meeting will start 15 minutes early at 6:45 pm so that you can see and say hello to other members in the virtual room.
If, however you are using a laptop, desktop computer or tablet, please do not have your cell phone on or near your computer
Note: Only one person can speak at a time.
Note: Using the “Raise Hand” function is the best way to ensure you can ask a question or comment without having to interrupt the meeting mid-flow.
- During the meeting, click on the icon labeled “Participants” at the bottom centre or top right) of your PC or Mac screen.
- At the bottom of the window on the right side of the screen, click the button labeled “Raise Hand.”
Your digital hand is now raised.
- Lower it by clicking the same button, now labeled “Lower Hand“.
- During the Speaker section of the Zoom meeting, please keep your microphones OFF while the speaker is presenting.
- If you have a question or comment, you can use either the Chat option or raise your hand, as described above.
- Please make sure to turn you microphone off once you have asked your question.
The BAA Regular meeting will start at 7:00 pm as usual.
Alicia Sosa will announce the guest speaker who will come on at 7:15 pm or so.
If you wish to leave the meeting, press the leave option. Another leave meeting bar will open. Select this and the managers will see that you have left the meeting.