The Beaconsfield Artist Association, BAA, is an artistic community of about 80 members. If you are interested in becoming a part of the BAA, please contact our membership executive: Huguette Gabrial via email.
Registration usually takes place in September but you may join at any time of the year.
Registration priority is given to Beaconsfield residents, followed by bordering towns residents, depending on availability. If a spot is not available immediately you will be put on our waiting list until one comes up.
Welcome to all artists. We can’t wait to see your creations!
Every member who has paid their membership fee is entitled to one page on the BAA website.(www.artbeaconsfield.com)
Info to submit to be included in our website:
- We will need the following information to put on your page:
- Your biography
- Pictures of your artwork (Up to 6 paintings can be submitted once a year)
- Your profile picture
- Your email address
- The link to your personal website, if you have one
- Photos of paintings must be in digital format having a .jpg or .gif ending, at least 1Mb and less than 5 Mb. Send them to Jutta Ipsen at email@example.com . If you need to mail photos and information, please contact Jutta and she will let you know where it can be sent.
- Your written info has to be sent via email in a word document (with a .doc ending), or text (.txt ending) at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- We will not be putting watermarks on your pictures. If you wish to have them, please have this done prior to sending them to the Webmaster. Do keep in mind that if someone wants to use your images, there is software out there to adjust your paintings and remove watermarks. If you don’t feel comfortable putting your artwork on the Internet then a page with only your biography, email and profile picture can be integrated to our website.